Note: This functionality is only available to account administrators
Secure Mail administrators may edit the look of their corporate presence within the Secure Mail community. This includes the displayed name, image, and contact info.
- After logging in to your account, click on your name in upper right corner of Secure Mail, to expand the ‘Preferences’ panel.
- Select your company name from the left side of the screen.
This will display your organization’s profile settings including logo and contact information. Note: This information is visible to other Secure Mail users.
To update this information, click the Edit your company name button at the top of the screen.
From the edit screen you may:
- Upload a logo for your company: This logo will be visible to other (Product Name) users and will be displayed on any invitations you send to potential colleagues.
- To change the logo, click on the Change button to the right of the current logo. If no logo has been uploaded, the area to the left of the change button will be blank.
- Update your organization’s name and contact information in the Practice Information section by simply typing in the spaces provided
After making any changes to these settings you will need to click the Save Changes button to confirm the updates.